Back to Top
1. How do I qualify for the M.S. in Organizational and Human Resource program?
To qualify for the O.H.R.D program
, you must have an undergraduate degree from a regionally accredited university. Please see the admissions
page for full details.
2. Do I need to take the GRE?No, the GRE and other standardized tests are not required for admission to the program.Back to TopBack to Top
Back to Top
4. What financial aid options are available?
Federal financial aid may be available to students who are U.S. citizens or permanents residents. For more information and to complete the online application visit, www.fafsa.ed.gov
. Students are always encouraged to seek tuition assistance from their employers first and coordinate the balance with financial aid. For some programs, we also accept VA Benefits such as the Montgomery GI Bill as tuition payment.
5. How do I apply?Please contact an Enrollment Advisor. Your Enrollment Advisor will assist you with the application process, provide you with all necessary materials and work with the Admission Committee on your behalf. To speak to an advisor, please call 1-877-723-1131 Ext. 3534 (U.S. and Canada) or +1-647-722-6641 Ext. 3534 (International).Back to Top
6. When do I start the program?You may enter the program six times per year. We have two starting points during the fall, spring and summer semesters.Back to Top
7. How much time is required in this program?This program is designed for working professionals and may be completed in just two years.Back to Top
8. Will my diploma say “online” degree?No. You will receive the same degree and diploma as students who complete programs on ACU’s campus.Back to Top
Are you ready for the next step?