ACU’s Master of Science in Organizational Development is a dynamic online degree program focused on enhancing the practice of organizational leadership and human resource management. This interdisciplinary program is designed for working professionals who want to position themselves as leaders, facilitate positive change, and achieve extraordinary results within their respective organizations.
A Degree Designed to Deliver – Program Benefits:
- Unique Curriculum – Interdisciplinary program that combines courses from communications, psychology, management sciences and conflict resolution with an option to also earn a Graduate Certificate in Conflict Resolution by attending our on-campus residency.
- Flexible Online Program – Log in anytime. Continue full-time employment while completing your coursework in a format conducive to your busy schedule.
- Direct Application Process – No GRE or GMAT required for admission. This is a practice-oriented degree that you can complete in as few as two years.
- Innovative Educational Experience – Enjoy an interactive, collaborative, and digital learning environment reflective of the type of virtual teams so many organizations are now incorporating. Engage in timely and relevant discussion boards. Share new ideas and fresh perspectives with fellow professionals.
- Academic Excellence – ACU is ranked within the top 20 schools in the West in “America’s Best Colleges” by U.S. News and World Report; named one of the “Best Western Colleges” by The Princeton Review; and ranked as one of “America’s Best Colleges” by Forbes in its 2012 rankings.
Are you ready to sharpen your leadership skills and become a force for positive and meaningful change within your organization?
To learn more about our earning your Master of Science in Organizational Development online with Abilene Christian University, complete this short form and receive our complimentary program brochure